References are for healthy Adults and children and this can change depending on
- Pre-existing heart and lung conditions
- Oxygen supplements, Medications and Other drugs
- This device is not a replacement for a medical Professional.
- This device does not diagnose any medical condition
- If you are receiving supplemental oxygen therapy – the values may change – Always check with your treating health care professional.
What to do if you experience the following symptoms:
Attend your nearest A&E or call 999 immediately if you have one or more of the following and tell the operator you may have coronavirus:
if these more general signs of serious illness develop:
If you have a pulse oximeter, please give the oxygen saturation reading to the 999 operator.
In UK-Ring your GP or 111 as soon as possible if you have one or more of the following and tell the operator you may have coronavirus:
If your blood oxygen level is usually below 95% but it drops below your normal level, call 111 or your GP surgery for advice.