References are for healthy Adults and children and this can change depending on
- Pre-existing heart and lung conditions and Pregnancy
- Oxygen supplements, Medications and Other drugs
- Activities like sleeping, resting, running and others
- This device is not a replacement for a medical Professional.
- This device does not diagnose any medical condition
What to do if you experience the following symptoms:
Attend your nearest A&E or call 999 immediately if you have one or more of the following and tell the operator you may have coronavirus:
If these more general signs of serious illness develop:
If you have a pulse oximeter, please give the oxygen saturation reading to the 999 operator.
Ring your GP or 111 as soon as possible if you have one or more of the following and tell the operator you may have coronavirus:
If your blood oxygen level is usually below 95% but it drops below your normal level, call 111 or your GP surgery for advice.