References are for Adults and Children and this can change depending on
- Body site to take the reading ( Ears , Forehead , Axilla , Mouth , Rectum)
- The readings could vary between 1 degree F to 0.6 D Celsius
- The External temperature may cause variations
- This device is not a replacement for a medical Professional.
- This device does not diagnose any medical condition
What is a Normal body Temperature?
Normal Temperature range varies from person to person and there may be (1° F) or 0.6 °C high or low.
36.5- 37.5 °C
Above 37.6 °C
Above 38 °C
If you think you have Corona Virus
High over 38°C
Contact 999 - If your raised temperature is associated with symptoms of
- Neck Stiffness
- Difficult to swallow
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Visual disturbances
- Chest pains
- Chills , sweats, Shaking
Useful Information and our references are sourced from:
You can donate to charitable health organisations to power research by visiting the links below