- References are for Adults only and this can change depending on
- Age – Example : Children , Under 80 years , over 80 years
- Pre-existing conditions such as Diabetes , Heart & Brain conditions , Kidney disease, Hormonal, and other medical conditions.
- Medications and Other drugs
- Pregnancy may cause variations.
- Activities like sleeping , resting , running and others
- This device is not a replacement for a medical Professional.
- This device does not diagnose any medical condition
What is a Normal pulse rate?
A normal heart rate should be 60-100 beats per minute.
It can vary from minute to minute and go up to 130-150 beats per minute when you're exercising.
Useful Information and our references are sourced from:
You can donate to charitable health organisations to power research by visiting the links below