What is a Normal blood pressure?
Your blood pressure should be under 140/90 mmHg.
It can vary from minute to minute and go up to 130-150 beats per minute when you're exercising.
- Systolic: lower than 90 mmHg
- Diastolic: lower than 60 mmHg
- Systolic: lower than 140 mmHg
- Diastolic: lower than 90 mmHg
- Systolic: between 140 and 180 mmHg
- Diastolic: between 90 and 110 mmHg
- Systolic: higher than 180 mmHg
- Diastolic: higher than 110 mmHg
Blood Pressure range chart
Reference values : NHS & Blood Pressure UK